Pages


Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hello world, I'm going to nuke you. Sayonara, kono sekai...

'Cynical Terrorist - Yup, that's me'

Hey guys! My real life name is Sepand, not the greatest name in the world I'll admit, and I'm going to be posting manga reviews. During the day, I'm a nerdy student who looks uncool. At night, I'm secretly a terrorist who enjoys threatening people with my big weapon of mass destruction hidden down there. As the Cynical Terrorist, I'll be posting reviews for the latest Naruto chapters, which I'll try to keep concise. Due to an executive decision, I'll also be reviewing... well, you'll see.
Looks like Patrick from Spongebob

I don't really have a favourite anime, because if I said one was my favourite then I'd feel extremely bad for not mentioning another one...
However, I do have a favourite manga! My favourite manga is Fairy Tail, but I feel like they ruined it with the anime, especially with the addition of magical circles (which I think are absolute rubbish by the way, it's a colourful flying weird ass circle.) and that they changed "mages" into "wizards". I honestly don't see why they changed the name of mages into wizards, mage sounds 50 times better!

Manga - 1       Anime - 0
I also feel like they COMPLETELY ruined some epic moments in the manga. I'm not one to name and shame but *cough* Gildarts vs Bluenote *cough*. I mean, come on!!! The fight was TERRIBLE in the anime, especially the scene in the picture above. What the hell were they thinking when they made that scene? Did they suddenly decide that there was too much fan service for heterosexuals and that they'd just mix in a little homosexuality? And the way Cana is just on the left, staring. That makes the scene look even more ridiculous, and seriously shows how useless Cana is. You can barely even see their faces, it's like Slenderman decided to reproduce...

Anyway, that's my favourite manga and much I hate it's anime. In all seriousness, I hope you guys like my manga reviews for Fairy Tail and Naruto :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment